Is the something special what I got you for Valentine’s Day? I approve.
Even better… it’s invisible.
(Source: veraflynns, via mrs--castles)
Gratzi on the recommend. Always want more space opera. You ever read the Mageworlds books by Debra Doyle and James D. Macdonald?
Never heard of them till now. Worth a read?
This is definitely part of the key to the mystery.
tagged by alwayswiththecoffee, thank you!
Get to Know the Blogger: Castle Edition
- otp? C/B
- brotp? Ryan/Espo, precinct family, loft family- all of them.
- notp? B/E and any of the main cast with Alexis.
- gates or montgomery? Gates.
- favorite episode? Just one is hard. Probably between ‘Always’, ‘Murder He Wrote’ and ‘Cops and Robbers’.
- least favorite episode? TSATQ was terrible, but there’s a few others I dislike like ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ or ‘Get A Clue’.
- favorite guest star? Tough one. Laura Prepon (Natalie Rhodes) in ‘Nikki Heat’.
- favorite quote? “It’s a part of you, so use it" is right up there.
- favorite caskett moment? Just one? The end of ‘Always’, by far.
- caskett moment you would have done differently? How? The proposal, in fact the entire ending arc of S5. I would have set it up and played out the career versus new relationship tension a lot earlier and longer, had the talk and the resolution before the proposal so the proposal became a happier moment.
- what is your take on the beckett/esposito relationship pre-series? Platonic friends/brother-sister only (no, not like Jaime and Cersei). No sexual or romantic history, please and thank you.
- do you want caskett babies? Not in the series. Let it end with Beckett getting pregnant, leave the babies for fanfic. No way can the show structure work well with a baby in the mix.
- fanfiction recommendation? So many fantastic authors and fics in the fandom. Have a look in the fanfic tag on my blog…
- what do you like in a fic? The right characterisation and dialogue. That Castle is just as deep and fleshed-out a character as Beckett is. No cliches or overused tropes.
- one wish for season seven? It does well enough that we get a S8, but if not, a proper and wonderful ending to the series. Better writing and development for the supporting cast, especially Lanie, Espo, Alexis.
tag 10 people (only if you want to!): howthisworks-caskett, sinfonian-roo, bunysliper, rewritetheending, tellme0urstory, amtepe, n-p-y-d, sugargroupie, castleincalifornia, supernerd127.
Anonymous said: Favorite episode in each season (two-parters count as one)?
Oh, just one? Damn, that’s hard.
- 'Home Is Where The Heart Stops'
- 'Tick, Tick, Tick'/'Boom'
- 'Murder He Wrote'
- 'Number One Fan'
Of course my answers could and would be completely different if you asked me on another day. Here is a better list of my fave eps.